Rekindled With The Quiver

By Jason Moffatt | Sports

Aug 21

So pumped! We moved into the new place today and I finally got all my toys in one spot. Spoiled! πŸ™‚

About the Author

Jason Moffatt is a former private detective turned internet marketer who uses his skills of keen observation and deductive reasoning to pinpoint the easiest paths to success online. He’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs in the health & wellness field along with those in the personal development space. Jason believes we’re all a work in progress and that each day presents an opportunity to be a little be better than the last.

Facebook comments:

• MJ Schrader says:

Jason… Do you have any surfboards?

• Shane says:

Holy SHIT that’s a lot of boards buddy. You gonna retire soon and open a shop? πŸ˜‰

• Very nice! When you heading down to Costa? Double overhead today at the good breaks.

• Where is all the skaties?

• Michael says:

Sweet Mother Of Surf Batman!

Hey Jason,

I’ve never surfed before, at least not on a board. Only body surfed. It sure looks like a fricken blast. What surfing advice would you give a total noob, who really wants to learn?

Peace,
    Michael

• J,

Man I thought I had a lot of boards, but I think this top’s it. Way to go…

Klej

• Erik says:

You got all your toys in one spot! Yay! Do you ride a pink girls bicycle that appears to have a basket on the handle bars? (uppet left corner of photo) πŸ™‚ lol

• Jason Starbuck says:

So bummed, could not make it to the comedy show to see ya.. But hell I really thought about it. To the words of “its the thought that counts” however maybe we can paddle out some time.. Surf is up now. I just moved to Encinitas.. D street buddy. Good times. The land of Hippies, Dope, Yoga and ugly chicks..

SEE YA

Starbuck

• David Warner says:

Get pumped, you and your buddies will need to have plenty of boards. Your fix’n to ride the biggest wave of all time. Keep spinning your web and casting your net.

• >